An Introduction to Total Body Rejuvenation. Experience the latest technology of RX Pain Management System, which provides a non-invasive state-of-the-art patented alternative that will help you resolve your pain.
RX Pain Management
- Non-invasive and non-thermal treatment of musculoskeletal pain
- 500 Watt polychromatic plasma arc technology
- Deeper penetrating light therapy
- Provides the largest coverage area (7 .2 square feet)
- Emits multiple wavelengths in the 600 nm to 1200 nm NIR range
- Minimum 40mW/cm2 of NIR intensity on the skin
- 1 Oto 20 minutes of short exposure times
- FDA 51 0(k) cleared
- ISO 13485 certified
- Health Canada licensed
Frequently Asked Questions
How many sessions are necessary?
This depends on your doctor's diagnosis, as well as your overall health. Many patients experience immediate pain relief after the first session. Long term healing results are often felt after the 3rd, 4th session. Chronic symptoms respond best with a minimum of three sessions a week for four to six weeks, then tapering to once a week or once every other week with improvement. Treatment can continue if the problem persists.
How long does a treatment take?
Typical sessions last 1 Oto 20 minutes. To achieve the highest biostimulation effects, treatments can be performed once or twice daily for a maximum of 20 minutes.
Can it be used in conjunction with other forms of treatment?
Yes. Near-infrared (NIR) light therapy can be utilized along with traditional therapy including physical therapy, chiropractic, massage, soft tissue mobilization, electrotherapy, and post-surgery. Other healing modalities are complementary and can increase the treatment's effectiveness.
Are there any side effects or restrictions for NIR exposure?
Very few side effects have been reported by worldwide healthcare professionals who have relied on this therapy for over 25 years. NI R therapy may trigger a photoreactive rash with certain medications, so please consult your pharmacist before treatment.
Is NIR light therapy effective?
Absolutely. NIR polychromatic spectrum - which has been documented through thousands of fundamental research studies to analyze its effects on tissue repair, rejuvenation, and pain relief mechanisms - has been methodically studied since 1965. NIR photobiomodulation therapy is a non-invasive and highly effective adjunct therapy in the field of prevention, as well as in the healing of pressure-related issues such as bed sores and diabetic foot ulcers.
Non-invasive exposure of near-infrared (NIR) light therapy increases microcirculation and promotes delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the affected tissue. This optimal healing environment reduces inflammation, swelling, muscle spasm, and stiffness. As the injured tissue heals and returns to normal, pain is relieved and function is restored.
Cell and Tissue Effects
Medical professionals utilize low level light therapy - which is designed to lessen pain, reduce inflammation, and enhance lymphatic drainage - to treat issues associated with:
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Neck, shoulder, knee, and lower back
- Golfer's elbow
- Achilles heel
- Plantar fa sci itis
- Sport injuries
- Ruptured ligament
- Tendon, muscle rips, and strains
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
- Effective pain management for arthritis, muscle spasms and stiffness
- Increased blood flow for better nutrient and oxygen delivery to the tissue
- Reduces Inflammation
- Aids natural healing of torn and ruptured ligaments, tendon, muscles and nerve endings.
- Treats sports-related injuries for faster healing
- Promotes wound healing
- Reduces scar tissue
- Eliminates neuropathic pain typically triggered by diabetes and damaged nerve endings due to obstructed microcirculation.
- Large coverage area for better reults
- Safe for all skin types
- Medication-free and chemical-free pain management.
- Skin rejuvenation
- Reduce fine lines, age spots and diminish freckles--stimulates collage & elastin
- Treat elderly or bed-ridden patients to prevent bed sores
- Increase metabolism intensifying lymphatic drainage and reducing fat cell size